Saturday, April 26, 2008

Spring Fever

So I couldn't take not doing something the other day. I got to cleaning as family is coming in a couple of weeks and I needed something to do....not that I don't already but I needed a distraction. I rearranged the loft. I like it better and will hopefully be able to get through some projects that are just sitting there waiting. I am going to do some garage sailing this summer and hopefully find some organizational things instead of just the totes that we have.

The kids have been suffering too. They have been riding their bikes on the snow and slush as well as through lovely mud puddles and coming in crying because they are stuck. It has been great though to see them running around.

The curriculum fair is this next week and I cannot believe I get to go this year. I didn't think I would be able to for awhile. The great thing is I can get everything ordered early and not have to worry about it......big relief! I have stressed over this the last couple of years and will not have to this year. Although I have been changing my mind a few times about what I really want to do with the kids this yeat. Ahhh, the fickle mind!

1 comment:

Sierra said...

We got it too. Our snow finally all melted and then we got more and it melted and then we got more and it melted too! Today I got out and blew the leaves off our "grass" which is really more of a mud pit and mapped out what we will do as far as "fixing" the landscaping. It's going to be a project, but I look forward to it... maybe not as much as Ben does, as he is just tickled that I agreed to let him rent a little back hoe for the weekend. We have a bunch of stumps and dirt to push around. Anyway, good luck with getting all the fun stuff done and keeping the kids clean at this messy time of year. Enjoy SPRING!