Monday, June 16, 2008

Summer Life

While Brent was available I said that I have to get this done. Of course it took me longer than I thought it would as I lost a safety pin inside somewheres. Ari loves it! It is taking me some getting used to and I wish I would have done it sooner. I can carry her on my front or back and she is close and happy. Best yet it only cost me a couple of bucks instead of the $45 that I have seen them for!








Brent and I decided that it was time for Ania to
start helping even more with food prep. She did great with
this chef's knife!



David loves playing with Kiska. Poor dog! She has been doing great with all three of the kids. She just kind of ignores baby still, but she is getting better!









Ania loves to scratch Kiska's tummy! The feeling is mutual. I thought this was great. She enjoyed it so much that she completely relaxed.








Brent thought this was the cutest thing! She crawled around the house with this in her mouth and a big smile around it!





Ari is still enjoying the feel and texture of whatever she puts in her mouth!








Daddy is trying to teach her how to walk?!? Go figure! After he complains about her being able to get up and move.







She sure loves her daddy!







We went to another open house for the fire department. This time the kids were able to go for a fire engine ride around the block, which was even better than the last time!

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

Super cute pictures Shi! And I love your pack you made.That might come in handy for my baby number two. i love my moby wrap but it can get hot when it's 90* out! hint hint;)

Sierra said...

Fun pix. Glad to hear yall are doing great and having a good time. Great job on the kiddy pack. BEAUTIFUL!