Monday, June 16, 2008

Thanks Alot Cheryl;)

I have been tagged! Never thought that would happen:)
So here goes:

Five Things to do on my List today
  1. Clean the bathroom
  2. Pick up garbage that Kiska got into
  3. Go through Value Village stuff
  4. Do a load of laundry
  5. Bake some kind of desert

Snacks I Enjoy

  1. Cinnamon rolls
  2. Peanut M&Ms
  3. Watermelon
  4. Blueberry cobbler
  5. Raspberry rhubarb pie
  6. Seattle's Best Coffee Naughty Toddy

Things I would do if I were a Millionaire

  1. Pay off the house
  2. Start a non profit mission to bring long term missionaries to bush Alaska
  3. Buy a diesel F250 quad cab
  4. Buy a ski boat so I could ski and fish
  5. Travel the world especially Spain, Italy, Ireland, and Scotland

Places I have lived

  1. Southern California
  2. Edgewood, Milton, North Bend, Washington
  3. Barrow and Interior Alaska

Bad habits I have

  1. Starting a craft project and letting it sit for years
  2. Going to the craft store and buying more even when I have a gazillion projects already to finish
  3. Not sticking to a schedule
  4. Pushing myself so hard that I don't stop until I collapse
  5. Not asking for help

Jobs I have held

  1. Fast food service
  2. Lifeguard/Swim Instructor
  3. UPS Supervisor
  4. Newspaper delivery
  5. Head Lifeguard
  6. Daycare provider

I now tag; Sierra, Sara, and April

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

you're welcome! ;) love your answers!