Thursday, September 27, 2007

Toilet Problems

I just can't seem to get away from sewage issues. For the first time in my life I am living in a home with a septic tank. Well that entails things that are very different from living on city sewer. Including, actually counting the number of pieces of toilet paper you use. After my first problem we had two and a half weeks after we moved in I hoped I would not have to deal with that again for awhile, a very LONG while. Well, it happened again. Thankfully it was only the toilet this time. My husband and I tried to fix it the other night and that didn't work so we had to get a toiler auger for it. Can I just say right now EWWWWWW!!!!!!! My husband walks in to help and fix the issue and starts getting sick and turning green. Talk about a weak stomach! I thought that with the things he deals with in his job that this wouldn't have been that hard, but no. Guess who augured the toilet? Must be all those years of changing poopie diapers! Hurray! One more thing that can be chalked up to motherhood.

No comments: