Friday, October 5, 2007

Why?

Why is loneliness such a huge thing in the human mind?
Is it because we are insecure in our own minds? Do we constantly worry what others think of us? Do we not think enough on higher things like He commands us? How about just because your best friend isn't right there beside you?
I wonder sometimes what life would be like if my best friend never came home one day. How deep would the despair go? But then I remember that today is not that day and no matter what He is there and will pick me up when I get to deep. I love having him right beside me and am so thankful for the times that he is there. The things that he puts up with and the little things he does for me to make life easier. Thank you Lord for the most wonderful person that you have chosen for me to walk through life with.

No comments: