Saturday, December 29, 2007

Kids

My kids are amazing! I was worried about having a third so far apart from the other two but they have all made the adjustment amazingly well. David is currently showing Ari his truck that uncle Derek sent for Christmas. She has such a worried look and yet she is paying very close attention. Ari received a little bear blanket for Christmas that she absolutely loves. The different textures and something to chew on. She is getting her first two bottom teeth. Oh Joy! I forgot what it is like to look into a smiling baby's face when they think that you are the most important person in their world and receive a toothless smile, which won't be for much longer. She gets my worried look, which Dawn says we have to get rid of. Poor thing she is going to have a wrinkle there by the time she is 2! She is now to the point where I can't have her in my lap if I am writing or doing something else that requires no touching. David has now put the truck down and is entertaining her with pictures of superheroes. His favorite thing in the world! I thank God every day for the unconditional love and company of my children. Ania has been working on tons of crafts since Christmas. She is my little artist and loves creating. I am so thankful for her imagination!

No comments: