Saturday, December 29, 2007

Time

I just realized that yesterday was December 28th. Can you believe it Brent and I have been together for eleven years. Yes I said 11! Time sure flies. The places and things we have gone through have only made us more thankful and stronger as a couple. From newly married in a quiet little town in Washington to the wilds of the Arctic, where there is nothing, to a small town in Alaska. Thankfully we have fallen in love with every place the Lord has taken us. I am so blessed with the man that God has put in my life. He is a wonderful father, an amazing husband, and a strong leader. The fact that he is willing to be in a village for two weeks a month just so we are in a safer place speaks so much to his character. Thank you Lord for this man!

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

Hey girl! I'm so glad you got a blog set up. It's a great way to keep up with your family. I identify with the teething Ari is doing. Bryce is getting all four top ones at the same time! ouch! I'm really glad you and Brent are doing so well! He is a great man. (just don't tell him I said something nice;) )

Sierra said...

Welcome to the blog world and congrats on the 11 years of love and adventure!

Jamie said...

11 years??? Oh my goodness are we getting old fast!!! Weren't we just on that Yakima mission trip when you and Brent were starting to eye eachother?

Ahh... sewing the flags..I'll forever remember that as the most tedious project for a mission trip ever!!