Monday, July 21, 2008

Time..............................

You know it is funny. I look at pictures of friends that I have known for awhile and wonder what they are doing at that moment. How our lives change and life does go on even in those places that you think that life will stand still. I see changes in most but not in all and wonder........

There are points in time when I wish time would just stand still, especially those poignant moments with my kids. And yet I am thankful that I get to be a part of the next stage. We have so many babies in church right now and I look at Ari and how much she has changed in just a year. She is almost walking and this time last year I was sitting at Dawn's just praying she would come and planning how to move. Ania has crossed over into starting camp experiences. David isn't mommas little bud so much anymore. Funny isn't it?

1 comment:

Sierra said...

I never realized how quickly time flies. Especially with the 2-week rotation gig. It is too easy to loose track of time and not see friends for ages. It has been so nice to have Ben home for annual leave and to finally establish a schedule of sorts and slow down enough to really enjoy the time we do have together. Thanks for the reminder of how precious it really is.
Hey, were you guys still wanting to come down for a visit? Ben is off till the 21st of August and we would love to see you if you can get away. If not, there is always next year. We are planning on having a NSBPD BBQ on the 9th of Aug or that weekend. Not sure if Brent will be up on slope or not... but yall are welcome to come down and stay with us anytime! Miss you guys. Take care.