Friday, January 4, 2008

I Signed Up for PPP!

Hello all, I have recently signed up with payperpost.com Click here to go to their website
drive traffic

I am excited to see how this works. For those of you who know me I love writing about various things and once in awhile getting on a soap box and being able to express my opinions and open discussions about various topics. I am so excited to get this started because not only do I get to speak to a captive audience, but I also get paid for it! How great is that? And if I don't want to write about a subject I don't have too. It is all based on how much you put into it and what you want to write about.



I am hoping to pay off some debt, be able to pay for a vacation, furnish the house, take some classes, and start an Alpaca farm with the money that I earn from this. Yes, bold I know, but who says you can't dream a little. Living where we do this is the perfect way to supplement some income and be able to work it around my schedule, which as a homeschooling housewife of three is perfect. I can do this when the kids are sleeping and while Brent is at work.

1 comment:

Sierra said...

You will have to let me know how it works out for you. I was actually thinking about doing it too, but I'm not sure if it is worth my time.