Sunday, January 27, 2008

T-R-O-U-B-L-E

So while I was pinning my quilt for our peak window today, my two older children decided to find something destructive(I meant constructive) to do. Somewhere along the line one of them decided to make a pizza for baby with rice........
I know that it is great for tactile learning and things but we had a huge mess! I leave a pie plate of it out for David to play in and it has slowly dwindled. Ari sure enjoyed it by the size of this smile!
TROUBLE! I am in so much! Put the three of them together and I can sure wait until she is walking cause I have a feeling that there is going to be many more of these fun times;)

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Oh let the fun begin! The therapist in me is excited to see you are incorporating tactile play in your kids' day. :) Thanks for putting up more pictures of the kiddos.