Friday, January 25, 2008

My Youngins

I love being mom so much! When I think back to how hard of a shift it was for me to go from full time college/working student to full time worker/mom to full time mom I cringe. I did not make life easy for my wonderful husband and my children. I didn't know what to do with myself and all this time. Now as a mom I don't have extra time for all the things that I thought moms had time for. What a lifestyle change! Not even touching the mind change. My kids constantly amaze me. With all the changes we have had in the last year they are still my good kids. Thank you Lord for such wonderful blessings. It is true that as the Bible says children are a blessing from the Lord. It is really to bad that in today's society they are considered an inconvenience. Where would we be without kids?




Anyway, these are some pics of my blessings.

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

wow! three posts! and pictures of the kiddos! yeah!