Tuesday, January 8, 2008

School, Patience, and Perseverance

What a day yesterday. We had a difficult school day, but the best part is we worked through it. Thank God for His grace and the wisdom of mom! Going through that just puts me in my place. I remember putting mom through so much of that and it is not fun to be on the other side of it. So mom (and dad) here is a huge I am sorry and apology for the years and years of what I put you through. Thank you for the wisdom and love of so many years of going through the same thing.
It's funny, Ania has been listening to Odyssey. She got a new one from Grandma for Christmas and the one she has been listening to constantly is about patience and perseverance. Hmmm, do ya think the Lord is trying to tell me something? I get it, I get it! Even my Bible study has been about patience and making every thought captive to Christ. What a huge thing to work on! But I am loving the results of the lesson. Life is so much sweeter when I make every effort to ask (and I know this is a cliche but) what would Jesus do?

No comments: