Sunday, February 3, 2008

Eternal Value

The sermon this morning was very good. But let me start at the beginning. We have a Bible study before service that we have been going through 1 Thessalonians chapter by chapter as a group. We talked on chapter 4 and a little of 5 today and were discussing rapture, the Day of the Lord, and praying constantly. It is funny how we can get off on different tangents just fro one little topic. Then Mark preached and he was discussing that if we had an eternal outlook we would live life here on earth so much more differently. So the quote I got out of it today was, "If you looked at things with eternal value you would live each day differently." Something like that that really hit me. I will update it when I get my Bible out of the car. Not only that but my Bible study has been on that same topic. Keeping focused on Him and on eternal results rather than on what people think.

No comments: