Thursday, February 21, 2008

Mayhem and McDd's

We went into town today and spent the whole time in town. Ugh! Neither one of us likes going to town much at all so when it is grocery shopping time it is fun. I do enjoy the task of working in a budget and creating fun and healthy meals for us, but I sure don't enjoy the drunks hanging out in front of the store or having to fight your way through the aisles.

So we got that done and because it was so late and the kids hadn't been able to play all day we went to McD's. The dreaded place that is so loud and out of control. Won't be doing that again for a while. The kids are just crabby when we leave and so am I from having to listen to the screaming and banging around. They just put in games on computer type screens for the kids which I am not fond of at all. When I do take the kids there I want them to run around and play on the structures. Because it is so cold during the winter there isn't any way for them to do that outside. I will most likely take them to a different one when we go from now on. Besides I don't like eating out anyway..........

No comments: