Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Quilt-Fall Leaves 2

After much ado and long waiting here is the quilt! Brent and I got it hung last night. We are using it to cover the insulating foam over a single pane window in our peak. Granted it is not perfect, in fact I tried getting him to take it back to work with him just because it was such a learning quilt that it pains me to look at it sometimes. While we were hanging it I told him this is so not the way to hang a quilt! It will do for now though. I figure next time I can do it properly. If (or when) it comes down he can take it to work! I must say though that if you don't look to closely it looks good up there.

1 comment:

Sierra said...

I think it is beautiful! I love the colors and am glad it has both form and function. I can't see any imperfections. :)