Saturday, February 2, 2008

Motivation

So I woke up this morning late. Couldn't believe what time it was and that Ari had slept through the night. She has done this quite a bit, but the last few nights she has been teething. So I haven't been sleeping much. Plus I stayed up late watching a movie cause she went down late. Still kind of groggy!
Went to kids club last night and got to learn a new card game. Was it fun! I am so looking forward to the cribbage tournament on Valentine's. David squashed his finger in the door and cried about that for awhile last night. Poor little guy he was tired. I am so thankful for Mark, Sandy, and Janine.
I need to get some cleaning and straightening up done, but I just don't have the motivation right now. I am looking forward to the next few weeks cause hopefully I will be able to take time to get things put in their proper place and only have to do a little here and there after that. We have been moving some things around and putting them on new pieces of furniture as they arrive so things are still kind of chaotic. Although I have been looking at the garage and have some ideas of how I want it organized, but this does depend on what Brent says(after all it is his garage;)
So I think I am going to just enjoy my mocha and quilt that quilt!

No comments: