Monday, February 18, 2008

New Musical Talent

Ania started violin today. You can hear my screams of pain from here I hope. Actually, she did really well today. Better than I could have ever hoped. She is excited and thrilled with the sounds she was making. She found the strings, each one individually and made it sound good. Mark is helping and we are hoping that she will stick with it. So when you think of her please pray for that. She hadn't been to thrilled with the piano and has been bugging me about it for the longest time. Thank goodness that Idea pays for it and we didn't have to. Although the Lord worked it out that we are able to borrow one from a friend at church until we are sure it is something that she will stay with. Mark is helping with body position and enjoying a good chuckle for us and our ears. I think I am going to buy a pair of good ear plugs tomorrow!

No comments: