Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Pride and Predjudice

Okay so I have been on a Jane Austen kick lately. I can't get enough of her books or the movies that have been made from them. A friend from church lent me her copies on DVD of the BBC versions of her books and I must say that while the English people in them are not the most attractive I certainly enjoy their ability to act. I love Pride and Predjudice with Kiera Knightly and have watched it at least 50 times since we left Barrow. Now that doesn't include the times in Barrow:) I am currently awaiting the movie Becoming Jane, which stars Anne Hathaway, who is one of my favorite actresses. The author Debra White Smith has rewritten her books with a Christian theme in them and set in modern times. The english is a little easier to follow but it is still just as exciting. I love to sit in bed at night when Ari won't sleep and watch them while either wearing her out or working on one of my numerous projects. Wintertime is one of the perfect times to finish those projects that just never seem to get done.

No comments: